Ruby Simone

AT THE HOSPITAL
DADDY WITH HIS GIRLS
sable: 17 months 22 days
ruby: 10 hours

THIS MORNING: our first moments at homeSISTERS

Comments

Danielle said…
CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the fabulous 2 girls club! YAY for Mom, Dad, Sable, and Ruby!
YEA!!!!!! oh how sweet!!! What a beautiful family! I love the pics. Thanks for posting. Ruby is beautiful and you look wonderful! Congrats Gina and Phil! Sabs will be a great big sis.
one more thing... post a newborn pic of sable next to one of ruby so we can see the comparison. :)
Familie de Geus said…
gefeliciteerd!!! We´re so excited about your precious new princess. Love the name!! We´ll call soon to hear all about her.
Love you all!
Familie de Geus said…
...guess you took ´labor day´ pretty literally!
Anonymous said…
Yay! Congratulations to all of you! Sable looks so thrilled! So sweet!
Bridget said…
oh! congrats!!! You have two beautiful baby girls!!! They are so precious together! You look great btw.
Anonymous said…
Yeahhhh!!! My babies are so TtttttttUTE!
Wow! Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well for you guys! Ruby is beautiful and Sable just looks so proud!
Mel said…
Congrats!! Your CityLight family misses you immensely, and I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we wish you even more blessings on top of the ones being showered upon you!
Unknown said…
SISTERS !!!! they are too cute ! I love how excited Sable is to have a little sister to play with !!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos