I've Emerged



After receiving two nights of intermittent sleep along with a cocktail of iron pills, ibuprofen and prenatal vitamins, I've emerged from the land of New Baby--at least for the next few minutes.

Just want to say thank you from Philip and me for all the nice comments you left on the blog. Also thank you to those who brought us meals, left us voicemails, came to the hospital or our home to visit, "baby-sat" both Sable and myself this week (I'm house bound), and for those who sent flowers and gifts. Special thanks to Aunt Ginger, aka the hacker, for keeping the blog up-to-date. My acceptance speech is officially over...

Brandon and Lauren visited us tonight and brought a DELICIOUS lasagna & garlic bread. They took our first family photo, too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
TO MY NEW FAMILY OF THREE---

EVERYONE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!

WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!!!!
GOD IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE NANA AND POPS FERRARA
Anonymous said…
Gina, you look great! I think you look skinny & I would never guess you or Phil were on limited sleep. There has got to be more than just the Bare Essentials for that glow =)

Love, gg
Anonymous said…
I forgot to mention I am shocked Phil let you have a turn. I am sure the timer was ticking and your time was almost up =)
gg
steele family said…
What a beautiful family! You look so great Gina and Sable is just gorgeous!!
Danielle said…
Gina, you look fantastic! And Sable is a real sweetie!
Anonymous said…
You look amazing and your family is beautiful! I am so happy for all of you :-)
Gina,

Glad to be back from Guatemala to finally see Sable. She is beautiful!!! I love all the pics that have been posted! You and Phil look great, too. I cannot wait to meet her in person.

Love always,

~rebecca~
Gina,

Glad to be back from Guatemala to finally see Sable. She is beautiful!!! I love all the pics that have been posted! You and Phil look great, too. I cannot wait to meet her in person.

Love always,

~rebecca~
Anonymous said…
What a happy family picture! You all look GREAT!
Anonymous said…
I would like to see some more please. Mimi and Pops should be having lots of photos taken, what's going on over there?

Love, gg
Anonymous said…
Hi Gina! When will you have some new pictures up?

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos