Sassy Sable




Sable's wardrobe is rapidly overtaking my closet. I think she may have more outfits than me and she is only 6 weeks old!! Every day I look forward to dressing her in a new outfit, but these days she wears at least 2-3 because she is a messy eater.

Comments

Anonymous said…
KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!!!!
I NEED MY DAILY FIX!!!!

KISSES FOR SABLE ONE FOR YOU AND PHIL.

LOVE NANA AND POPS
Anonymous said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picts. She's absolutely adorable...I just want to suck her face and eat her up. (It's so funny how people say that about cute babies, even though it sounds gross-he,he).
Anyhow, I love getting all the Sable updates through the blog. It is so uncanny how much she looks like Phil. He definitely got his clone!!
Love to you all,
-Jamie and Gina Chong-You

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos