Welcome to our 21st Century photo album. Made with love for Sable Yukari, Ruby Simone, Joel Philip, and James Richard.
Aunt Marlene's Visit
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
gina
-
Sable loves her Aunt Marlene. Maybe it's because Aunt Marlene brought her more clothes...or because Aunt Marlene introduced her to shopping...or because Aunt Marlene looks like her daddy (except she's pretty)...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
that's so funny!!! I can't believe how much bigger Sable is since last week! I am glad she Sable was able to spend some time with Aunt Marlene, I am sure they had a ton of fun!!! I told Ms. Ann I am applying to UF for law school and she was very excited & said she is going to pray that it works out. Yipee! gg
Anonymous said…
SHE IS TOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I MISS THAT LITTLE GIRL--SHE SURE HAS GROWN. AUNT MARLENE LOOKS LIKE SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH SABLE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!! KISSES FOR SABLE AND ONE FOR YOU AND PHIL
Big Apple Baby's website is about to go from public to private. Please post your email address or email me if you would like to continue viewing our blog.
Sable practicing the care of an infant...and multi-tasking as we baby-sat for a friend's child one afternoon Mimi in The Great Down Under with "Beebee Chris-Fer" (Joel's name for Christopher) The rides back home from "trips" Mama Ru relishes moment when Joel invites her affection Four Bathingsuits: (1) Sable's, (2) Ruby Simone's, (3) Sable's Barbie's suit, (4) Ruby's matching Barbie's suit--because all little girls swim with their Barbies ;) Aunt Carrie & Christopher working hard Pretty ladies in the land down under Breakfast with Batman Our girls' favorite type of breakfast: "Buffet" lol bacon, berries, yogurt and muffin Joel putting on the armor of God (Eph 6:10-20) Grandmaw Ferrara at 97 years young
Comments
I MISS THAT LITTLE GIRL--SHE SURE HAS GROWN. AUNT MARLENE LOOKS LIKE SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH SABLE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. KEEP THE PICS COMING!!!!
KISSES FOR SABLE AND ONE FOR YOU AND PHIL