Is This Really the Same Baby?

Last week as I was strolling Sable in the neighborhood, we walked past a lady being pushed by her husband in a wheelchair. She had a newborn baby, only 4 days old, on her lap! The baby was so tiny compared to Sable. Really, there was no comparison. It was like comparing a kitten and a moose. My little sweetheart is growing so fast!!
(Check out her sun tanned arms and legs. Must be the Italian genes as I paint her with SPF 45)

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS


ONE AND A HALF WEEKS

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe she can still fit in the same outfit!
Anonymous said…
SOOOO SWEET!!!! SHE SURE HAS GROWN.
NANA AND POPS KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL.
Danielle said…
God helps you forget how tiny and breakable they were, or else you'd never get pregnant with number 2. I refuse to believe that Emily was ever smaller than the newborn I met last week (who weighed several ounces more than her at birth).

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos