Mom's Day Out

Today I had so much fun, I felt so free. I dropped Sable at Kristin's then headed to the gym, the dentist and shopping. I made a last stop for Tasti D Lite before jumping on the N train. The funniest thing is that Sable had so much fun, too, just check out the pics. I was expecting to walk through the door and find my baby's eyes light up for me like she does at the gym nursery but nope, I received no more than a glance (ha!) She loves hanging out with Kristin, Stella and Solomon. It's no wonder why: As I was leaving both Stella and Solomon were giving Sable kisses and Kristin had so many toys set up that I thought about staying, too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I could just eat her up, she is so TOOT I can't handle it!!!
she is growing up so fast...so cute!!!
Gblogger said…
Sable is absolutely beautiful. And she looks like she just loves life...happy all the time!
I can't wait to see her in just a few weeks.
-Gina
Rachel said…
Sable is just as adorable as adorable can be! She seems so happy. I can't believe how fast she's grown. The girls and I can't wait to visit and play once you move to Florida!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos