Summer Fun

Last year I made an effort to make the summer weekdays feel like a kid's summer albeit Sable Yukari was only 3-6 months old. While only one year later and still uninformed that there are four seasons to every year, I'm having fun creating a summer agenda for my little girl the way my mom did for me.

With two vacations under our belt and visitors stopping by on their way to Orlando, we've got a good start to the hot & humid season without having to leave home. (Notice Sable has bangs; she had her first salon "bang cut" two weeks ago and our baby looks like a big girl.)


Mia & Sable at Sun Country Gymnastics
Playing in the sponge pit

Aunt Debby & Uncle Ronnie stayed with us
on their way to Disney World



Coach Bennett's family:

Bailey, Cade, Mrs. Sherry, Mathew, McKenzie, Coach B



Sabes and Cade

Sable picking blueberries with our neighbor, Spencer (2 yrs old)

Comments

steele family said…
Sounds like it will be a fabulous summer!
omg!!! Coach B's family has grown to 4 kids! How fun! Do they live in G'ville? If so, I'd love to see them when we come in August.
Familie de Geus said…
It's strange how Sable and Stella look alike when you look at them quickly in pictures. I guess it's the blonde hair and pigtails, but 3 people have said that to me when they look at your blog.
kasey said…
Sable has gotten so big! Send me your email and I will send your our blog site. Its been a long time since we talked how are you guys doing? We are staying busy over here, Ryan keeps me bust non stop!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos