Pops & Nana's Visit


Pops and Nana spoiled us for a whole week plus a few extra days!!!! Sable went on several "field trips" to farms and playgrounds, Nana picked out some indoor plants for the first floor, cleaned all the laundry, the kitchen, cooked yummy meals...you name it, Nana was on it. As for Pops, Sable got used to having a personal playmate 24/7.


The last few days were physically challenging for me (even stopped in the hospital one evening), but Pops and Nana saved the night. Thanks, Pops and Nana for staying an extra day to care for us! We already miss you!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nana told me how she got that bruise on her face! What a pistol!!!!!!! Her hair is so long, I am curious to see how well she sits still while Mimi tries to cut it this weekend...Mimi might need to make a sneak attack while Sable is sleeping.
your inlaws sound wonderful and very helpful!!! girl, i'm about to call you about this hospital visit.
steele family said…
Gina! I hope you are okay. I really need more details now about why you had to go to the hospital! I will be praying that your pregnancy is uneventful until you are due.

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos