More Pics

Exactly who does this girl resemble?
We haven't an answer as of yet.

Work never stops for a new business owner A big sister's work never stops either

Sable picks out her own shoes now.

Today she opted for her wooden clogs, courtesy of Stella DeGeus.

Comments

The Lopez's said…
Ruby is so cute-I love her cheeks! And I love the picture of Sable peeking over at Ruby...
Anonymous said…
LOVE the wooden clogs! they must be awesome b/c on Stella's blog she is dancing in them :)
Danielle said…
Gina, Ruby's beautiful. Congrats.
Anonymous said…
Ruby is too cute for words. *Sigh* I love littel babies...but I think I have enough...for now ;) --DL

PS Ruby was what I named my cat because my favorite grandparent's middle name was Ruby...so I approve of the name choice. :)
Familie de Geus said…
hey...thanks for the details. Love the play by play. I want to call you in the next couple of days, but it´s not so urgent now that I have the whole story. When you get a chance can you email me your number, my old phone w/it is dead and don't have a converter to recharge it.
I see your family in Ruby. She's so perfect so we need lots of pics! I'm so eager to find out how Sable is responding to her new baby and life as a big sister!
Leave it to you to deliver your own baby Gina.
Love you guys!
ruby is adorable. i wish i could hold her while she is still tiny. so sweet. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i want another one. :)
Unknown said…
oh my goodness...can you girls get any cuter..? i love the pic of little ruby wrapped up in green; she looks like a little pea in a pod! and sable looks very dutch in her wooden shoes !! too cute too cute !!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos