The Skinny on Ruby Simone's Birthday

Born on Tuesday, September 2nd @ 5:34am
7lbs 5oz, 19 1/2 inches
Jet black hair

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations to all of you! Ruby is beautiful....love all the hair:) I'm glad all went well, and I hope it continues to go well...I'm sure it will. We can't wait to come visit and play....all us girls!
Anonymous said…
Contratulations, she is so beautiful!
The Lopez's said…
Love the name! Sable looks adorable holding her sister Ruby! And you looked great too, Gina! What a beautiful family!
Lauren said…
Ruby is beautiful! Congratulations to you all! They will be such close sisters and great friends, how fun! Love you all.
Anonymous said…
congradulation!!! I love all the pictures and play by play. You know we women want to know all the details.Everyone looks beautiful.
Proud of You!!
Aunt Debby

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos