Sable & Ruby

Big Sis/Lil Sis shirts
(Sable acquired a racing stripe after a fall in the courtyard)

Ruby's jean debut


Jacket weather

Ruby's play time

Matching play outfits

Comments

The Lopez's said…
Awww...I love the sisters pictures & matching outfits. How stinking cute is that! And I love the close-up shot of Ruby-she's grown so much since you guys were here. She is adorable, just like her big sister!
Jill said…
Baby Ruby is so adorable!! Emma has those same pink & green froggie pj's.... they were our favorite! Keep up with the pics, we love them and cant wait to see you
Anonymous said…
Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't make this comment to anyone b/c I'm so tired of hearing it myself, but they look so much alike. Of course, it's easy for parents to see so many differences. They're beautiful! I'm glad you're enjoying life with two, and I'm glad Sable is enjoying being a big sis. If you're in the 'dell between Dec. 20 and Jan. 4, please look us up. We'll be at my parent's house.
steele family said…
So sweet! I dress my girls alike too. They even ask for it sometimes.
adorable! sable has gotten so big! i can't wait to meet ruby. she's gonna be so big by the time i get to see her. love that you got a break with family in town. miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos