Time Flies When You're Chasing Two Toddlers

Wow, how is it that more than 3 weeks has passed since our last blog entry? I have been so busy enjoying my family and the summertime that time is really flying by me. When we are not at the pool, we can usually be found in the nabe wearing out the new pizza joint, helping Starbucks stock prices, working out at the gym or working in our home office.

During Ruby's morning nap, Sable and I go to the office so I can catch up on emails and start on my checklist. She likes to do her "job" which is an activity I give her. Lately it is drawing on her new easel chalkboard (her fave: drawing orcas [whales]), coloring with washable markers, and pulling the paper off the printer then handing it to me. Lately I do not have to give her a "job" because she is busy burping, nursing, spoon-feeding or cradling one of her dozen baby dolls. Dang she makes a great mom!

Ruby is not the office confidant she was six months ago. These days all conference calls are scheduled around her naps if possible...and if she must join me I am well stacked with dry finger foods which keep her mostly quiet.

Ruby making friends on a recent road trip

Sticker Style:
Ruby keeping busy in the office

--Summertime Socializing--
Spencer & Sable cruising the nabe



Our courtyard
Thanks Mom for planting the calladiums :)

Comments

fun times! i am so missing you girl. i really hope to see you in the fall.

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos