Pumpkin Patch 2010
This is our third year at the pumpkin patch. The first year Ruby was a month old, last year I had two little pumpkins I chased around the patch, and this year I'm too pregnant to pick up a big fat pumpkin for the front porch.
I did manage to let the girls pick out their own pumpkins--each picked 5 palm-sized pumpkins while I purchased a pumpkin cookbook and two red gourds. The pumpkin patch is really fun and the large field of pumpkins makes for an ideal place for my girls to spend their endless energy.
Hayride

PA & Sabes

Rewarded witha lollipop for good manners

When asked to smile for the camera, she shook her head no with her lips pursed

Good Buddies Ella (2.5) Aiden (4) Sable (3.5) Ruby (2)

I did manage to let the girls pick out their own pumpkins--each picked 5 palm-sized pumpkins while I purchased a pumpkin cookbook and two red gourds. The pumpkin patch is really fun and the large field of pumpkins makes for an ideal place for my girls to spend their endless energy.
Hayride

PA & Sabes

Rewarded witha lollipop for good manners

When asked to smile for the camera, she shook her head no with her lips pursed

Good Buddies Ella (2.5) Aiden (4) Sable (3.5) Ruby (2)

Comments