Stories & Quotes
The FIRST:
Overheard at lunch today--
Sable's monologue: "Mamma, there are two things Jesus will never do. Do you know what they are? He can never tell a lie and Jesus can't turn himself into a girl."
(Young imaginations lead to many conclusions, whether fictious or real, as that was not in our Bible lesson)
The SECOND:
Dialogue between Ruby Simone & a business associate after wrapping up a meeting at our dining room table--
Ruby Simone: What do you do?
Jennifer the Architect: I draw houses for people
Ruby Simone: Oh, you're a girl. I don't think girls can do that.
Jennifer (chuckling)
Me: Ruby, what do you think girls do when they grow up?
Ruby Simone: That's easy. They love on their husbands.
LOLOLOLOLLLLLL
Overheard at lunch today--
Sable's monologue: "Mamma, there are two things Jesus will never do. Do you know what they are? He can never tell a lie and Jesus can't turn himself into a girl."
(Young imaginations lead to many conclusions, whether fictious or real, as that was not in our Bible lesson)
The SECOND:
Dialogue between Ruby Simone & a business associate after wrapping up a meeting at our dining room table--
Ruby Simone: What do you do?
Jennifer the Architect: I draw houses for people
Ruby Simone: Oh, you're a girl. I don't think girls can do that.
Jennifer (chuckling)
Me: Ruby, what do you think girls do when they grow up?
Ruby Simone: That's easy. They love on their husbands.
LOLOLOLOLLLLLL
Comments