Sable's First Play Date




Sable had her first playdate on Monday night. It was quite an event for Sable as she interacted with her first canine, Solomon, then met 4-day-old Stella Grace. Kristin and Raina set up the little ladies for a photo shoot as you can see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gina I just got your e-mail from March 20th. I am so horrible about looking at my e-mails. I can not take how adorable Sable is, she looks a lot like Phil in the pictures. We miss you so much. I can not believe that you are parents. That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see you and especially Sable. Love you Rhoda and Craig
steele family said…
That does sound like a big night for little Sable! What a precious baby!
Anonymous said…
Stella & Sable: Beautiful gifts!

Really, we are gonna miss you but we will see you again, soon.

Love you all.

Sweet Sable, be good to Mommy and Daddy!

Love the Luca Family,

Florida Bound . . .
Anonymous said…
these pictures are so cute they. look so adorable together. mom said stella loks like ms. kristen and sable. looks like mr.philip but has ms. ginas chin i mioss all of you guys. by blogg lare
Anonymous said…
there the cutest little babys on eather there so cute i cant wait to see you guys agian bye blogg later melissa shubert

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos