Sable in the South

How to Be Popular with Friends and Family Rule #1: Have a Baby

Sable's first visit to Louisiana was grand to say the least. Family and friends from Austin, Texas to Birmingham, Alabama and as far north as Indianapolis came to town. Sable loved the attention and Philip and I enjoyed reconnecting with relatives and friends, some whom we haven't seen in years. One week was just not enough time to meet up with everyone we wanted to see. I guess we'll just have to make another trip down South soon.

*Warning: There are a lot of photos with this post













Comments

steele family said…
Sable looks like she had a great time. She has such a pretty smile.
Anonymous said…
Looks like you guys had a great (and busy) visit!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness!! that looks like a USM FCA reunion too!! I remember those girls! You all look beautiful =] Loved the pics Gina..thanks for posting. Your lil girl is growing like a week. Jayden is too, I cant believe hes almost 2 months old. We saw his first smile last week and now hes all toothless grins! Its precious. Have a great weekend.
Love always,
Kris
the goodnights said…
Gina,

It is so good to connect with you again. Sable is so gorgeous.... you really shine as a mother!! I look forward to upcoming posts of you and your beautiful family.

Tammie

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos