Welcome to our 21st Century photo album. Made with love for Sable Yukari, Ruby Simone, Joel Philip, and James Richard.
Going Private
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
gina
-
Big Apple Baby's website is about to go from public to private. Please post your email address or email me if you would like to continue viewing our blog.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
csullivan@dreman.com
Anonymous said…
It's Wendy...I love to watch Sable grow. wanderson@nationalwesternlife.com
I've been following your blog since Rebecca started her blog which caused me to start a blog! I'd love to keep reading it! My email address is skevinjolene@bellsouth.net. You can check out our blog at stootsfamily.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
SHE MELTS MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE AND KISSES NANA AND POPS
Anonymous said…
sportkris7@gmail.com
She keeps getting cuter :)
Anonymous said…
I would love to continue watching Sable grow. Please add me to your private list.
gina, i sent an email to some of my family and friends that go to your blog to inform them about your blog going private. so, they may be requesting access even though you may not know them. :)
Gina, I would love to stay caught up with what you guys are doing. Please tell Ginger I said hi. kabney1@houston.rr.com (Kristin Kolls Abney)
Anonymous said…
Gina its Gena, I like to keep updated too..How cute is Sable? Greg and his wife just had a baby about 3 weeks ago! YIKES gena_fischer@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
I'm an old fan who knew you all way back when....G'ville. I've enjoyed discovering your blog, seeing pics of your baby for the first time and catching up with you and Phil. Alhough we don't chat much anymore, I will miss having the chance to stop by "infrequently". It's sad that you're going private.
BTW, your little one is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Take Care.... :)
Sable practicing the care of an infant...and multi-tasking as we baby-sat for a friend's child one afternoon Mimi in The Great Down Under with "Beebee Chris-Fer" (Joel's name for Christopher) The rides back home from "trips" Mama Ru relishes moment when Joel invites her affection Four Bathingsuits: (1) Sable's, (2) Ruby Simone's, (3) Sable's Barbie's suit, (4) Ruby's matching Barbie's suit--because all little girls swim with their Barbies ;) Aunt Carrie & Christopher working hard Pretty ladies in the land down under Breakfast with Batman Our girls' favorite type of breakfast: "Buffet" lol bacon, berries, yogurt and muffin Joel putting on the armor of God (Eph 6:10-20) Grandmaw Ferrara at 97 years young
Comments
Lv, Kathy, Katie, & Melissa
kathyshub@yahoo.com,
missyshub@yahoo.com,
katieru@gmail.com
You can check out our blog at stootsfamily.blogspot.com
LOVE AND KISSES
NANA AND POPS
She keeps getting cuter :)
cathyandcraig@yahoo.com
Cathy Robinson, Chris Lee's sister
Please include my friend Stephanie...she likes to check your blog, too: tigers14@bellsouth.net
I want to keep up with you! My email that is connected to blogger is jsteps@juno.com
Great to talk with you!
Jenn Speer
briarrose28@yahoo.com
Heather
I like to keep updated too..How cute is Sable? Greg and his wife just had a baby about 3 weeks ago! YIKES
gena_fischer@yahoo.com
BTW, your little one is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Take Care.... :)