Thank you's
It's been 4 days since my surgery and I owe an update to everyone who prayed for me. First of all, thank you so much for praying for me because God is alive and answers our prayers!!!!
Second, I owe my husband a big thank you for spending all day with me in a window-less surgery room, three of the walls were curtains. He made me laugh and we had a lot of fun.
Third, I owe the medical staff a big thank you. They were wonderful. I especially liked the anesthesiologist. He was so nice and made me feel right at home. This was the first time I was "put under" and I still find it humorous how he said I would just fall asleep. I didn't believe it would be so easy but sure enough he was right--I woke up in post-op with my obgyn speaking sweetly to me. If Philip were allowed in the room with the anesthesiologist, he would've joked, "It's been nice knowing ya" (Dad & my hubby are so much alike!) That's how quickly I fell asleep.
Thanks to my parents for the meal (we picked Chipotle, haha!) and for the balloon bouquet. It was pretty and also fun--kept the kids entertained.
And the biggest THANK YOU of all goes to my absolutely wonderful mother-in-law aka Miss Ann aka Nana & her friend, Miss Karen. They cut their girls vacation in Ft. Myers short and extended their Florida stay to be with us. Thank you :) My girls love their Nana, it is really sweet. Perhaps they like her more than me? I think that's a given.
Second, I owe my husband a big thank you for spending all day with me in a window-less surgery room, three of the walls were curtains. He made me laugh and we had a lot of fun.
Third, I owe the medical staff a big thank you. They were wonderful. I especially liked the anesthesiologist. He was so nice and made me feel right at home. This was the first time I was "put under" and I still find it humorous how he said I would just fall asleep. I didn't believe it would be so easy but sure enough he was right--I woke up in post-op with my obgyn speaking sweetly to me. If Philip were allowed in the room with the anesthesiologist, he would've joked, "It's been nice knowing ya" (Dad & my hubby are so much alike!) That's how quickly I fell asleep.
Thanks to my parents for the meal (we picked Chipotle, haha!) and for the balloon bouquet. It was pretty and also fun--kept the kids entertained.
And the biggest THANK YOU of all goes to my absolutely wonderful mother-in-law aka Miss Ann aka Nana & her friend, Miss Karen. They cut their girls vacation in Ft. Myers short and extended their Florida stay to be with us. Thank you :) My girls love their Nana, it is really sweet. Perhaps they like her more than me? I think that's a given.
Comments