42 1/2 Week Update

Since we have no exciting news to report in the GNV, here's a little update for our phone-calling fans: Same old same old. We went to BabyGap today, the Presidents' Day sale is usually too good to pass up. Today it was 44% off of already reduced sale items.

I bought some baby girl clothes & for the first time ever, some baby boy clothes. I don't have any unisex clothing for an infant above 8 pounds.

I'm not sure if I'm having a horse or a normal size baby but I had enough common sense to pass up the Newborn (7lb) size clothing. Sable could've worn Preemie and Ruby wore Newborn, but this baby I'm not too sure will ever see a letter "N" or "P" on his/her clothing or diapers.

Heck, I'm starting to wonder when I will see namebrands in my clothing other than "Motherhood", "Mimi" or "JW".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos