Catching Up on Summer

Having four children and taking time off from teaching has been a wonderful experience.  Blog posts are fewer because of the busy-ness, and we are busy doing fun things!!  Lots of reading as a family, boating on the lake, a little bit of the beaches, and less of the playgrounds this HOT time of year. 


Sweet Sable getting messy outdoors

At our neighbor's exploring their new aquarium

Joel learning about twins!

Picture Perfect!!  What a class act!

I think this is a repost.  But it's a favorite around the house.

Five months = army crawler

When Pops and Nana invited the girls to sleep over, I missed them
so I walked into their room and lingered for a bit.

Look what I found in Ruby Simone's bed--her cuddly sleeping friends
and two of her fave books--one from Aunt Ginger, one from the library.

Sable's bed--her Odyssey Bible, a bracelet
and a new stack of books from Aunt Ginger.

This is what happens when Big Brother
entertains Little Brother.

Oh the life!  My heart leaps at the site of my sweet baby.


Alligator sighting in the neighborhood makes
for exciting evening strolls, even in the hot weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos