Heard Around the House

Ruby Simone's monologue this morning:
"My coach was at jury duty yesterday.  I hope she is back today.  What is jury duty? If I was a jury, I would demand everyone tell the truth or both sides are going to jail!"..."Can the president of the United States be on the jury?"

Joel:
"Mom, you use the word 'nuts' alot, like peanuts, peanut butter."  You say it alot and you know what it makes me think about don't you?" (then comes the snickering)

Sable and Mommy:
at 7:00am
"Sable, good morning.  What are you doing all dressed up?"
"Oh Mommy, I have 4 hours exactly until I leave for my date with Nana.  I think this is the right dress to wear, don't you?"
at 7:54am
"Mommy, can you move? I need to see the time on the clock and you're in my way.  Oh goodie, only 3 hours and 6 minutes until Nana picks me up for lunch and shopping!"
at 8:00am, 8:02am, 8:12am...
"Only XX:XX left until Nana picks me up"
at 10:15am
"Mommy, I need to get ready for my date with Nana."
"Sable, you are dressed already."
"I know, Mom, but I need to change again.  And I need to do my hair."

James:
"Mahhhmmahh. Mamma." *heart melt*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos