38 weeks and counting

I'm 38 weeks pregnant with less than two to go until my EDD. I've been so busy at work that I hardly have time to think about having a baby, but my boss is doing a great job of reminding me. I think I've had more meetings with him in the past week than I've had in the duration of my employment at Fenway Partners.

This week became the first week in ~5 years that I didn't teach one aerobics class (other than vacation) and I have to say, other than feeling a tinge of laziness, it was enjoyable. Sleeping 8+ hours a night does wonders for my daily energy levels.

Since my early mornings were free this week, I laid in bed for a few extra minutes enjoying the wiggles of the baby inside of me. I really enjoy feeling the baby move around my belly; it's such a miraculous time.

With my doctors and colleagues reminding me that I could have the baby any day now, it still feels like make believe. Our hospital bags are packed, the car seat is installed & our excitement is growing...Big Apple Baby is bound to have a birthday soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Car seat installed? Does this mean ya'll bought a car?
Tiff

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos