Making Progress

Dr. Rhee is on vacation so Dr. Playforth checked me on Wednesday. She said I'm 2.5 centimeters dilated indicating a fast delivery and the baby's steady heartbeat points to a mellow baby. That news sounds good to me. Looking forward to next week's appointment...

Comments

Anonymous said…
THE ROOM LOOKS SO SNUGGLY WARM AND COSEY. BIG APPLE BABY WILL LOVE HIS/HER NEW HOME. GREAT JOB!!!! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY GINA. I LOVE YOUR BUBBLY EXCITEMENT!!! WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEEING YOU "THREE" IN APRIL FOR THE DEDICATION. WHAT A SPECIAL MOMENT TO SHARE. AS ALWAYS IN PRAYER--LOVE NANA AND POPS FERRARA
steele family said…
I am so excited for you! Congratulations on the early dialation, it helped me a lot in labor with Page. I can't wait to see pictures and hear your birth story!
Michele said…
WOW, Gina, that sounds great. I never dilated that far without inducing. Mellow heart beat sounds like a boy is on the way :-)

I can't wait!!!

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos