Full-Term, Full-Figured & Full House

On Thursday, 2/15 I'll be full-term at 37 weeks. I remember the day we found out we were expecting, wow how time really flies!

I received good news at my doctor's appointment today--I'm dilated 2 cm (up 1cm from last week), I'm measuring well, and my doctor said the baby is getting ready.

I'm sporting a full figure although I have nary an appetite. Philip calls me "Snow Woman" whenever he sees me in my non-maternity, very, very snug tea-length winter coat.

And...we've been playing house...Well, Philip has been "building" house while I've been decorating the nursery. We finally have a full house of baby stuff, and the excitement is building daily as we await the arrival of Big Apple Baby.

Comments

Danielle said…
Gina - I found your site through some links on some other friends' sites (Nikki Spreen is friends with Michele McCarthy), and I just wanted to say congratulations and good luck as you enter the home stretch! Danielle Daigle Ireland

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos