Progression Pic -- Week 37


This was a fun pic taken of Kristin (week 33) and me (week 37) at Colin and Sofia's Jack and Jill wedding shower. Their shower was probably the best co-ed bridal shower I've been to as the entertainment was so much fun.
As you can see in this photo, Big Apple Baby has started his/her descent. Although I walk a little slower, I prefer carrying the baby lower as I seem to have less back pressure, I don't breathe as heavy, and getting in and out of takes less effort.
It's been so much fun being pregnant with a friend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How Fun. I know what you mean, I had a great time being pregnant with my sister Julie (we were only 6 weeks apart and it was LOTS of fun)!
steele family said…
You look so great! It is so much more fun to have a friend pg at the same time. Can't wait to see Big Apple Baby!
Anonymous said…
Gina G your big!!!! ahh you still look great! cant wait to catch up. America is about to get hotter with a baby phil (he hee)
Anonymous said…
last comment was gail!!
Danielle said…
You look fantastic, and you're so right about being pregnant with a friend; a girlfriend and I ended up having our babies two days apart, and it was great to have someone to share pregnancy stuff (and now baby stuff) with.

Popular posts from this blog

April and May photos